This position has been filled – thank you to all our applicants!
Job Title: Texas Master Naturalist Program Engagement Specialist
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension – Texas Master Naturalist Program
This position will be in responsible for further developing and implementing the Texas Master Naturalist Program’s marketing, storytelling and program engagement strategies—including but not limited to special projects such as the 25th anniversary storytelling project, and brand guide updates; keeping the Texas Master Naturalist state website updated and making any additional content changes as needed. (Website hosted by WordPress and tutorials available upon employment.) This position will plan and manage the Texas Master Naturalist Program’s social media presence, creating content with the Canva graphic design tool. The position will assist Program Coordinators with the organization of the Texas Master Naturalist Annual Meeting (October). Tasks include: building the registration website and app with CVENT event management systems and updating both with any changes; designing an Annual Meeting page on the state website with information on registration, agenda, agenda descriptions, contests, and other pertinent information concerning the Annual Meeting. Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong self-motivating skills
- Ability to communicate and work with diverse audiences and generations
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills and/or experience
- Basic understanding of website and social media management tools
- Strong natural resources conservation background
- Skills and ability to work in and contribute to the work of a team
- Familiarity with the Texas Master Naturalist Program
- Experience working remotely & with dispersed teams
- Website and social media management experience
- Skills and experience as a volunteer or working with volunteers
Spring & summer employment. Max 20 hours per week. $10-12.00 per hour based on experience. Computer and office space provided if needed. Distance work is possible with the appropriate candidate with proven skills in working remotely (where needed).
Contact with Resume:
Mary Pearl Meuth
Program Coordinator – Texas Master Naturalist Program
Office: (727) 366-1144