Welcome to the Texas Parks and Wildlife implementation of the Volunteer Management System (VMS) for Texas Master Naturalists from Samaritan Technologies.
VMS – Volunteer Login – you must already have a TPWD username; if you do not, you may obtain one below.
|Hours on or before may not be entered|
|You have until the end of||To enter Hours worked on|
|Hours on or after may not be entered|
Once you are logged in using the form above
- Use Report My Service to enter VH or AT hours
- Use View My Log Book to view hours entered for a specific date range
(upper right of screen – change date range and press GO)
Using a start date of a year like 1996 or earlier will also show historical VH and AT hours by year
- Use My Placements to View details about your Personal Dropdown list and to delete items from it
VMS – Administrator Login (eCoordinator 8.2) – any browser
Apply to Become a New Volunteer – If you are not already a Texas Master Naturalist, you may apply to become one here. You must search for and select a Master Naturalist opportunity; you will then be stepped through the registration forms. Current Texas Master Naturalists should contact their chapter administrators if you do not know your volunteer user ID; you should not use this feature.
Help Desk – TMN VMS – here you can find:
- Current TMN VMS user guides and procedure documentation
- Training videos on WebEx (Web Conferencing) and FreshDesk (the TMN Volunteer Management System Helpdesk)
- Frequently asked questions about Samaritan’s Volunteer Management System (VMS) specific to the Texas Master Naturalist Program
- Search for solutions to your question or ask a question about the TMN VMS system or the procedures
TPWD Volunteer FAQs – general questions answered concerning volunteering with TPWD