We want your feedback!
The survey link closes on Friday November 6th
Thank you to everyone who attended the Texas Master Naturalist 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting!
Mark your calendars for October 21st – 24th for the 2021 Annual Meeting in Irving, Texas!
Access Your Session Recordings:
2020 Annual Meeting registrants and attendees have access to all sessions that were recording during their live presentations. Visit the Online Event Guide below for access. Each recording is available on each individual session page.
Online Event Guide – https://event.crowdcompass.com/tmn-2020-am
The Texas Master Naturalist Conservation award is presented each year in the junior and senior…
Need help using the Online Event Guide?
Check out this short Online Event Guide Tutorial Video as part of our series of short tutorial videos to get you ready to use the dashboard: https://youtu.be/iOPO58fA5ig
What is a verification code?
Log In for the Online Event Guide requires the First Name, Last Name and Email Address used when you registered for the Annual Meeting. A Verification Code will be sent to your phone as a text message or to your email for final Log In. Verification Codes are active for up to 24 hours, meaning each day a new verification code will be generated and needed to log in again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the sessions be recorded and placed on a TMN website?
All sessions will be recorded for viewing later (with one exception, the Texas Stream Team session Thursday). They will be posted on their session page in the Online Event Guide and will remain active for up to 6 months from the event. This ensures that each session will be available to those who have registered for the Annual Meeting.
How long after the conference will we be able to see the recordings?
Recordings of sessions will be secured on the Online Event Guide dashboard for at least 6 months from the date of the event.
Do you have to have signed up for a session to be able to see the recording later?
No – this is the great thing! You do not have to pre-register for sessions to be able to see the recordings that will be shared when the event days are over.
Is the Verification Code the Same thing as the Event Password required to enter a WebEx session?
No. The verification code gets you into your personal Online Event Guide page. As you enter each session’s WebEx you will need an Event Password, printed below the “Join WebEx” button – in our examples case, it was the word “naturalist”.
Thank you to the following sponsors who have helped make our 2020 Annual Meeting possible, despite venturing into a new virtual meeting space!
- Texas Master Naturalist Program
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
- Alamo Area Chapter
- Elm Fork Chapter
- TX Night Sky Festival & International Dark-Sky Association Texas Chapter (Joint Sponsorship)
- Goodwater Chapter
- Shaun Marie – Pele’s Song Jewelry (East Texas Chapter)
- Karl Baumgartner (Coastal Prairie Chapter)
- Sarah Carlisle (Hays County Chapter)
- Donna Cole (Blackland Prairie Chapter)
- Martin Cornell (Cradle of Texas Chapter)
- Rachel Cywinski (Alamo Area)
- Jane Dunham (Hays County Chapter)
- John Gardner (Gideon Lincecum Chapter)
- Becky Gullette (Cypress Basin Chapter)
- Rob Kaaa (North Texas Chapter)
- Julia Koch (North Texas Chapter)
- Rebecca Lloyd (Gulf Coast Chapter)
- Susannah Moore (North Texas Chapter)
- Christine Morrison (Gideon Lincecum Chapter)
- Mary Morrow (Elm Fork Chapter)
- Mary O’Hara (Hays County Chapter)
- Larry Peterson (Cradle of Texas Chapter)
- Donna Piercy (Cross Timbers Chapter)
- Clarence Reed (Capital Area Chapter)
- Carol Silverthorne (North Texas Chapter)
- Paula Smith (Hill Country Chapter)
- Pierre Tessier (South Texas Border Chapter)
- Nita Tiemann (Gideon Lincecum Chapter)
- Betsy Triplett-Hurt (Llano Estacado Chapter)
- Bob Waring (Good Water Chapter)
- Jon Watkins (Gideon Lincecum Chapter)
- Maura Windlinger (Hill Country Chapter)
- Carolyn Worsham (Heartwood Chapter)
Thank you for supporting the Texas Master Naturalist Program and our 21st Annual Meeting!
Why Go Virtual?
As a result of the uncertainty surrounding the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Texas Master Naturalist Program has decided to suspend this year’s in-person event in Houston, Texas, in favor of a fully virtual experience.
The decision reflects TMN’s responsibility to protect the health and wellbeing of its members, conference attendees and the general population while still serving its mission to provide education, outreach, and service dedicated to the beneficial management of natural resources and natural areas.
While we may not be seeing you in Houston this fall in person, we are committed to creating a valuable and engaging educational and networking experience that mirrors our in-person Annual Meeting. In fact, we’re quite excited about all of the new possibilities that a virtual conference opens up for our event!
View the past 5 Annual Meetings:
- 2019 Annual Meeting– October 18-20, 2019, Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront Hotel, Rockwall, TX
- 2018 Annual Meeting – October 18-20, 2018, Sherton Austin Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center, Georgetown, TX
- 2017 Annual Meeting – October 20-22, 2017, Omni Hotel, Corpus Christi, TX
- 2016 Annual Meeting – October 20-22, 2016, La Torretta Lake Resort and Spa, Montgomery, TX
- 2015 Annual Meeting – October 23-25, 2015, Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Marble Falls, TX